Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November.
- Brooke Price, applied engineering and technology;
- Kaitlin Cassidy, art;
- Theresa Barthel, business education;
- Bennett Pauls, communication arts;
- Napayshni Fernandez, family and consumer sciences;
- Benjamin Berlinski, fitness education;
- Andrew Dahlgren, mathematics;
- Jennifer Spence, music;
- Maxwell Prell and Nolan Smarelli, science;
- Kathryn Kreutzmann, social studies; and
- Ella Heintz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.