Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November.
- Noah Kusserow, applied engineering and technology;
- Morgan Donnelly, art;
- Miranda Simons, business education;
- Katelyn Richter, communication arts;
- Abriana Duch, family and consumer sciences;
- Samantha August, fitness education;
- Jenna Withrow, mathematics;
- Manola Inthavong, music;
- Isabel Seay and Kayla Treuber, science;
- Harrison Henry, social studies; and
- Maeghan Schley, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.