Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November. They are:
· Katherine Larson, applied engineering and technology;
· Emily Bader, art;
· Therese Merkel, business education;
· Taylor Beimborn and Amanda Melk-McCrary, communication arts;
· Angela Castillo, family and consumer sciences;
· Bo Parker, fitness education;
· Alyssa Grove, mathematics;
· Samantha Gusho, music;
· Brenna Kempen, science;
· Alexandra Detweiler, social studies; and
· Chad Schultz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.