Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May.
- Rachel Garoukian, applied engineering and technology;
- Leah Balsbaugh, art;
- Maxwell Unger, business education;
- Ashley Johnson, communication arts;
- Lauren Baker, family and consumer sciences;
- Connor Wilcox, fitness education;
- David Mercado and Emma Swope, mathematics;
- Josephine Jauquet, music;
- Erin Niebler, science;
- Ella Quinlan, social studies; and
- Madelyn Mascotti, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.