Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May.
- Alan Henry, applied engineering and technology;
- Emma Hartman, art;
- Madeline Nagai, business education;
- Krystal Fedie and Alexandria Gaudynski, communication arts;
- Janelle Stuempfig, family and consumer sciences;
- Samuel Henderson, fitness education;
- Sara Hubbell, mathematics;
- Charles Bruch, music;
- Madelyn Sprinkel, science;
- Maxwell Unger, social studies; and
- Molly Hubred, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.