Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May. They are:
- Caleb Balsiger, applied engineering and technology;
- Morgan Price, art;
- Morgan Mierendorf, business education;
- Joshua Pfeifer, communication arts;
- Mira Guenette, family and consumer sciences;
- Dustin Griepentrog, fitness education;
- Justin Ness and Hannah Wilson, mathematics;
- Jake Myatt, music;
- Jordan Koeller, science;
- Simon Ackaouy, social studies; and
- Amberly Velasquez, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.