Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for March. They are:
- Kelsey DePue, mathematics;
- Alexandra Dylla, Communication arts;
- Kristin Jerde, family and consumer education;
- Andrew Kerber, music;
- Gabrielle Lyons, science;
- Daniel McKee, social studies;
- Riva Murdock, communication arts;
- Nicholas Rashid, art;
- Ryan Smilanich, world languages;
- Kory Sonnemann, applied engineering and technology;
- Supriya Talwar, business education; and
- Amy Walsh, fitness education.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.