Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for March. They are:
- Trevor Allen, world languages;
- Callie Andlar, family and consumer education;
- Amy Davis, communication arts;
- Zachary Emberts and Daniel Flannery, science;
- Halley Greeneway, social studies;
- Nathan Kuhlman, applied engineering and technology;
- Andra Mudlitz, business education;
- Holly Rindfleisch, mathematics;
- Emily Schultz, music;
- Daniel Thompson, fitness education; and
- Sue Vang, art.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.