Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for March. They are:
- Bethany Canales and Alex Woodington, social studies;
- Constance Dunlap, fitness education;
- Kristin Fidler, mathematics;
- Loralee Hall, business education;
- Phillip Laper, world languages;
- Kathrine Ollenburg, communication arts;
- Samantha Runingen, family and consumer education;
- Michael Schwister, applied engineering and technology;
- Bouafue Thao, art;
- Daniel Thompson, science; and
- Daniel Turkal, music.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.