Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March.
- Nicholas Purko, applied engineering and technology;
- Maniphone Thao, art;
- John Weber, business education;
- Rachel Betters, communication arts;
- Samantha Sidoti, family and consumer sciences;
- Forest Anderson and Colton Martell, fitness education;
- Mitchell Fox, mathematics;
- Kellie Kuehl, music;
- Jacob Bender, science;
- Dane Klitzka, social studies; and
- Gabrielle Grzona, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.