Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March.
- Jarrod Lewinski, applied engineering and technology;
- Madelyn Mascotti, art;
- Jaclyn Zeman, business education;
- Mary Kremer, communication arts;
- Lauren Bruss, family and consumer sciences;
- Derek Wallis, fitness education;
- Ryan Hubbell, mathematics;
- Chase Meadows, music;
- Chelsea Parker, science;
- Kirsten Leonardi, social studies; and
- Ty Olejnik, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.