Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for December. They are:
- Matthew Anderson, fitness education;
- Kara Bednarek, mathematics;
- Kyle Benvenuto, applied engineering and technology;
- Amanda Bernarde, social studies;
- Michael Fischer, communication arts;
- Krislyn Follman, family and consumer education;
- Joshua Guarisco, world languages;
- Lauren Little, music;
- Julie Posh, art;
- Brianne Snow, fitness education;
- Kyle Vogt, business education; and
- Sarah Werner, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.