Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for January. They are:
- Katarina Braun, world languages;
- Emmanuel Eliades, fitness education;
- Taylor Hillmann, communication arts;
- Sara Kamoske, science;
- Stephanie Kirchner, business education;
- Dustin Klein, social studies;
- Tiffany Lehn, family and consumer education;
- Charlotte Schiemann, music;
- Gaochia Sayaovang, art;
- Aaron Syverson, applied engineering and technology; and
- Amanda Warner and Yoana Taseva, mathematics.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.