Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January.
- Isabella Spek, applied engineering and technology;
- Jaspreet Kaur, art;
- Carolyn Troutman, business education;
- John Kaucic and Juliette Mattair, communication arts;
- Alexis O’Connor, family and consumer sciences;
- Kylie Earing, fitness education;
- Kayla Putterman, mathematics;
- Hayley Jasinski, music;
- Regina Golding, science;
- Jenna Withrow, social studies; and
- Elle Zelakiewicz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.