Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for February. They are:
- Nicole Braden, art;
- Andrew Cronin, mathematics;
- Robin Figarino, fitness education;
- Nicole Gaglione, family and consumer education;
- Shaun Heitman, world languages;
- Amanda Holzem, business education;
- Stephanie Kirchner, science;
- Kathryn Klein, communication arts;
- Aubree Lombness, social studies;
- Brent Riemer, applied engineering and technology;
- Chelsea Spangenberg, music; and
- Jesse Walentoski, applied engineering and technology.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.