Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for February. They are:
- Elizabeth Blewett, communication arts;
- Julia Borowski, applied engineering and technology;
- Melissa Brook, music;
- Angela Christman, world languages
- Mindy Grabko, fitness education;
- Craig Laufenberg, social studies;
- Eric Reimer, mathematics;
- Emily Rindfleisch, business education;
- Sarah Tomke and Tammy Wolf, science;
- See Xiong, art; and
- Vicky Yang, family and consumer education.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.