Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February.
- Samantha Schmitt, applied engineering and technology;
- Nicole Fenner, art;
- Maximilian Leukert, business education;
- Harrison Henry, communication arts;
- Sydney Lex, family and consumer sciences;
- Nicholas Klemm, fitness education;
- Kaitlin Flynn, mathematics;
- Milan Gruber, music;
- Daniel Markano, science;
- Elizabeth Sumiec and Maniphone Thao, social studies; and
- Lauren Ritter, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.