Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for December.
• Lina Blum, music;
• Tanner Brown, fitness education;
• Brittany Goocher, family and consumer education;
• Adam Hastings, business education;
• Bradley Helm, communication arts;
• Jennifer Jobke, science;
• Emmorie Jossie, family and consumer education;
• Madeleine Kuenn, art;
• Tyler Metzger, applied engineering and technology;
• Paula Myatt, social studies;
• Julie Posh, mathematics; and
• Elisabeth Rogers, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.