Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for December. They are:
- Zachary Dumke, world languages;
- Olivia Fies, social studies;
- Tyler Friedrich, business education;
- Jonathan Goodwin, applied engineering and technology;
- Halley Greeneway, mathematics;
- Taylor Hillmann, fitness education;
- Allison Olson, family and consumer education;
- Jessica Peters, social studies;
- Blaine Rakowski, music;
- Frances Van Eyck, art;
- Chinou Vang, science; and
- Amanda Wagner, communication arts.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.