Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for November. They are:
- Stacy Bonesho, family and consumer education;
- Cassandra Chiao, communication arts;
- Abby Eimermann, world languages;
- Alyssa Figueroa, art;
- Kyle Fischer, mathematics;
- Colin Henschen, business education;
- Jordan Knight, applied engineering and technology;
- Stephanie Maletz, music;
- Katherine Rashid, social studies;
- Morgan Reimer, fitness education;
- Daniel Thompson, mathematics; and
- Maren Wisner, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.