Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for December. They are:
- Melissa Brook, mathematics;
- Sarah Buck, music;
- Angela Christman, science;
- Robin Figarino, family and consumer education;
- Halley Greeneway, fitness education;
- Christopher Jaskolski and Radoslav Radinov, social studies;
- Ellen Kudronowicz, world languages;
- Alexander Piper, applied engineering and technology;
- Christopher Schultz, communication arts;
- Vanessa Torweihe, art; and
- Michael Weinand, business education.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.