Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December.
- Sarah Kidd, applied engineering and technology;
- Hope Swearingen, art;
- Ian Turley, business education;
- Aaron Phalphouvong, communication arts;
- Malinda Gammon, family and consumer sciences;
- Yohana Lopez Segura, fitness education;
- Connor Gordon, mathematics;
- Morgan Waldenberger, music;
- Robin Driscoll and Selin Kurucay, science;
- Harper Rhoades, social studies; and
- Ritika Patel, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.