Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December.
- Austin Goodreau, applied engineering and technology;
- Catherine McHugh, art;
- Mitchell Buch, business education;
- Jaelyn Howard and Olivia Zalog, communication arts;
- Sara Guenette, family and consumer sciences;
- Tyler Fralick, fitness education;
- Samantha Middlestead, mathematics;
- Erin Magoon, music;
- Benjamin Brochhausen, science;
- Elyse Eckert, social studies; and
- Garrett Power, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.