Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December.
- Derek Wallis, applied engineering and technology;
- Celia Janowski, art;
- Logan Mumper, business education;
- Molly Coady, communication arts;
- Samantha Purcell, family and consumer sciences;
- Gabriel Eesley, fitness education;
- Katelyn Lefler, mathematics;
- Sarah Bauer, music;
- Elijah Eigner and Morgan Joranlien, science;
- Austin Brown, social studies; and
- Jonathan Sciortino, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.