Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for April. They are:
- Taylor Bednarek, applied engineering and technology;
- Mandes Stoner, social studies;
- Nicholas Verhaalen, business education;
- Paula Myatt, communication arts;
- Chelsey Sprtel, art;
- Lydia Salus, mathematics;
- David Schroeder, applied engineering and technology;
- Alan Mamerow, fitness education;
- Abbie Repinski, family and consumer education;
- Gabrielle Lyons, world languages;
- Megan Menzel, music; and
- Mariyam Siddique, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.