Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April.
- Isabell Gutowski, applied engineering and technology;
- Cora Brooks, art;
- Kayla Zsakovics, business education;
- Juliette Mattair, communication arts;
- Megan Hawthorne, family and consumer sciences;
- Jimmy Baisden, fitness education;
- Lakyn Graves, mathematics;
- Jonathan Sciortino, music;
- Samuel Flor and Kielie Nedeau, science;
- Samantha Middlestead, social studies; and
- Sarah Michalski, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.