Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April.
- Zachary Balsiger, applied engineering and technology;
- Skyler Campanelli, art;
- Ryan Ciolkosz, business education;
- Ryan Krueger and Deondre Woody, communication arts;
- Kaitlyn Tyriver, family and consumer sciences;
- Garret Staab, fitness education;
- Kaleigh Bell, mathematics;
- Megan Jansett, music;
- Nolan Rieder, science;
- Madison Ruplinger, social studies; and
- Madison Denny, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.