Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April.
- Stephen Naragon, applied engineering and technology;
- Aubrie Taerud, art;
- Alexandra Oleszczak, business education;
- Madison Denny and Kayla Treuber, communication arts;
- Gabriella Swearingen, family and consumer sciences;
- Haley Pifher, fitness education;
- Ashlynn Lueck, mathematics;
- Emily Bader, music;
- Brie Ana Perkins, science;
- Ninfa Weathersby, social studies; and
- Adam Panten, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.