The Get Connected Program offers parents two free opportunities to hear from Peter Graskamp, Ph.D., a counselor with Cornerstone Counseling Services. Free childcare will be available at both events.
- Graskamp will speak Feb. 6 at 7 p.m. about “Effective Discipline and Communication.” The event will be at Lannon Elementary School, 7145 Lannon Road, Lannon.
- Graskamp will speak again Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. about “Adolescents: What is Normal What is Not?” The presentation will be in the Large Group Area at Templeton Middle School, N59 W22490 Silver Spring Drive, Sussex.
The Get Connected Parent Network is supported by United Way of Waukesha County and is designed to help parents navigate children through their school years by providing:
- age-appropriate information;
- networking with other parents;
- presentations from professionals; and
- guidance and support.
For more information about the Get Connected Program or the parent presentations slated in February, please contact Kristin Hasbrook at (246) 1973 ext. 1128.