All Hamilton High School students who intend to go out for fall athletics should save the evening of Aug. 18 in their calendars. The high school will hold its Fall Parent-Player Meeting beginning at 6 p.m. in the high school gymnasium.
The meeting is mandatory for fall season participants, but students who plan to participate in winter or spring athletics also are invited to attend. While only one parent or guardian is required to attend with each student, families are welcome.
Because fall sports are scheduled to begin before the Fall Parent-Player meeting, students who plan to participate must pick up forms and submit them before the following beginning practice dates:
- Aug. 9 – girls’ golf;
- Aug. 10 – girls’ tennis and swimming, boys’ football; and
- Aug. 16 – girls’ volleyball, boys’ soccer and cross country.
Necessary forms and fees include:
- physical card – green card signed by physician that is good for two years;
- alternate year physical card – tan card used in the alternate year of physical card;
- emergency card – one yellow card for each sport student plays;
- parent consent form – required for first sport played; and
- $30 user fee – for each sport up to $90 family maximum.
All athletic forms are available in Office C during office hours including registration on Aug. 10-11. Only physical cards are available in Templeton Middle School’s main office.
Contact Athletic-Activities Director Mike Gosz at (262) 246-1805 ext. 1125 for further information. Hamilton High School is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.