To apply for daily substitute teaching positions, please go to www.teachersoncall.com and apply.
For available long-term positions listed below:
- Prepare files to be uploaded on the online application form via WECAN. Required files include transcripts, license and letter(s) of reference.
- Log on to WECAN to create an account.
- Complete the online application form at WECAN. You will receive a confirmation upon completion.
Long-term Substitute Communication Arts Teacher, Hamilton High School, August – November 2022
- Hamilton High School
- Grades 9-12
- One position available
Position Goal: Hamilton High School is committed to becoming a Professional Learning Community and this role will require a collaborative professional who is focused on student centered practices. The chosen candidate will be able to engage every student in both content and social and emotional learning.
Qualifications: Certification by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction in English (1300); Reading Specialist license (5017) preferred; must be comfortable using technology and teaching in a virtual environment; and such alternatives to the qualifications as the Board of Education finds appropriate and acceptable.
Timeline: Applications accepted immediately with interviews to follow.
Apply at this website https://wecan.waspa.org/ (Certified Staff)
Substitute Teacher, Hamilton School District, 2022-23 School Year
Students NEED you this school year! Make a difference in the Hamilton School District by becoming a substitute classroom aide or substitute teacher in our district! There are many opportunities to sub at the schools in our district.
- Ability to follow both oral and written directions/instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written means
- High school diploma or GED
- Paraprofessional: Wisconsin Special Education Aide License, or Wisconsin teaching or substitute license needed OR willingness to obtain Special Education Aide License with TOC’s guidance (https://dpi.wi.gov/licensing/apply-educator-license/special-ed-aide)
- Teacher: Associate’s degree AND Wisconsin teaching license or substitute license or permit OR willingness to obtain permit with TOC’s guidance (https://dpi.wi.gov/licensing/apply-educator-license/sub-permit)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.teachersoncall.com/substitutes/apply-now
Questions? Contact our Teachers on Call Recruiter, Michael Burkhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-867-4447.