To apply for daily substitute teaching positions, please go to www.teachersoncall.com and apply.
For available long-term positions listed below:
- Prepare files to be uploaded on the online application form via WECAN. Required files include transcripts, license and letter(s) of reference.
- Log on to WECAN to create an account.
- Complete the online application form at WECAN. You will receive a confirmation upon completion.
Long-Term Substitute School Psychologist, Silver Spring Intermediate School, January-April 2022
- School Psychologist
- Silver Spring Intermediate School
- Grades 5-6
Serve on academic, social emotional, and behavioral intervention teams at the building level; serve on building and district Response to Intervention and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports committee; conduct student assessments; case manage IEP teams; assist special education team with executive functioning instruction and intervention for students with disabilities; provide consultation services and psychological interventions; keep abreast of new developments in the areas of school psychology, special education and mental health; and perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Special Services/building principal.
Certification by the Wisconsin Department of Instruction as a school psychologist; RTI experience required; and such alternatives to the qualifications as the Board of Education finds appropriate and acceptable.
Applications accepted immediately with interviews to follow.
Apply at this website https://services.education.wisc.edu/wecan/ (Certified Staff)
Substitute Teacher, Hamilton School District, 2021-22 School Year
Students NEED you this school year! Make a difference in the Hamilton School District by becoming a substitute classroom aide or substitute teacher in our district! There are many opportunities to sub at the schools in our district.
- Ability to follow both oral and written directions/instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written means
- High school diploma or GED
- Paraprofessional: Wisconsin Special Education Aide License, or Wisconsin teaching or substitute license needed OR willingness to obtain Special Education Aide License with TOC’s guidance (https://dpi.wi.gov/licensing/apply-educator-license/special-ed-aide)
- Teacher: Associate’s degree AND Wisconsin teaching license or substitute license or permit OR willingness to obtain permit with TOC’s guidance (https://dpi.wi.gov/licensing/apply-educator-license/sub-permit)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.teachersoncall.com/substitutes/apply-now
Questions? Contact our Teachers on Call Recruiter, Michael Burkhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-418-8539.