To apply for an administrator position:
- Prepare files to be uploaded on the online application form via WECAN. Required files include transcripts, license and letter(s) of reference.
- Log on to WECAN to create an account.
- Complete the online application form at WECAN. You will receive a confirmation upon completion.
Interim Principal, Woodside Elementary School, 2022-23 School Year
Contractual Information: Interim placement for the 2022-23 school year with potential for continued employment.
General Summary: The Hamilton School District is seeking a student-centered, progressive, proactive elementary school principal. This individual must be focused on student achievement, be a collaborative team member and have demonstrated sound instructional leadership skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Student-focused leader to provide optimum learning environment for elementary students
- Successful experience in leadership and managerial duties of the school
- Selects, assigns, evaluates and develops a staff that will have maximum, positive impact on student learning and school life
- Supervises all curricular, instructional and assessment aspects of the school
- Designs and implements communication plan with internal & external audiences
- Master’s Degree with a strong emphasis in educational administration/curriculum and instruction
- Successful experience as an elementary administrator in public schools preferred
- Successful experience as an elementary teacher preferred
- Strong instructional leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Wisconsin certification as an elementary school principal
- Strong organizational skills
Timeline: Applications accepted immediately with interviews of selected candidates to follow.
Compensation: Competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
Reference: A-160, Elementary Principal http://go.boarddocs.com/wi/hamilton/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AU8T6L75B6EA
Apply at this website https://wecan.waspa.org/ (Certified Staff)