Community members are invited to attend a Business Breakfast April 25 focused on race relations in southeastern Wisconsin. The event, “Race Relations – Impacting Business, Impeding Progress,” will be April 25 beginning at 7 a.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
Public Policy Forum President Jeffrey Browne will speak beginning at 7:30 a.m. about the survey his organization conducted examining race relations in southeastern Wisconsin. Browne will then moderate a distinguished business panel as it discuss what area businesses or organizations are doing to serve diverse markets or promote an integrated workforce. Panel members include:
- Keith Everson, President, Rexam Sussex;
- Gloria Keshemberg, Manager of Employment and Employee Relations for Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls;
- Pat Pearman, Global Manager of Diversity, GE Healthcare;
- Rob Quadracci, Director of Employee Services, Quad/Graphics, Inc.;
- Mark Sabljak, Publisher, The Business Journal of Milwaukee;
- Daniel Trawicki, Waukesha County Sheriff; and
- Daniel Vrakas, Waukesha County Executive
This Business Breakfast is co-sponsored by the Sussex Area Chamber of Commerce, Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce and Valuing Diversity Task Force of Sussex and Lisbon with the media support from the Business Journal of Milwaukee. The Hamilton School District is hosting the event.
Tickets are $10 per person and include a light continental breakfast. Call (262) 246-1973 ext. 1100 for reservations. The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.