Hamilton High School is getting ready for six days of fun, activities and athletic events Sept. 28 – Oct. 3 during Hamilton’s Under the Sea Homecoming Week.
Monday, Sept. 28: Theme – USA Day, lunch game – Dance Off
Tuesday, Sept. 29: Theme – Hawaiian Day, lunch game – Limbo
Wednesday, Sept. 30: Theme – Jersey/Powder Puff Day, lunch game – Wheelbarrow Races
- Powder puff football:
– Freshmen vs. seniors – 6 p.m., sophomores vs. juniors – 7 p.m.,
– Championship game – 8 p.m.
- Fireworks – 9 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 1: Theme – Throwback Thursday, lunch game – Whipped Cream Pie
Friday, Oct. 2: Theme – Charger Pride Day, No lunch game due to early release
- Pep Rally – 10:40 a.m.
- Student Council and court members will decorate for the dance beginning at noon.
- Football – Hamilton vs. Brookfield Central, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 3:
- Grand March line up – 6:05 p.m., gym; Grand March – 6:15 p.m., gym
- Dance – 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Hamilton High School, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Students may purchase tickets for the dance Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 during lunches and after the pep rally in Room 6 for $15 per person. Parents are invited to watch the announcement of Homecoming court at the Grand March. Tickets may be purchased at the door for $2 or two non-perishable food items to be donated to Sussex Outreach Services.