Visit Woodside Elementary School and the first thing you will notice is the warm, friendly nurturing environment that comes from staff and students. While it appears to be physically big, the school feels small and family-oriented because everyone cares, learns and grows together here. Our students understand our vision and live it in a kind and compassionate way each day. A strong academic foundation that stretches student learning coupled with well-rounded experiences prepares students to be productive future citizens and leaders.
Welcome to the 2016-17 school year! Even though the first day of school is not until Thursday, Sept.1, we need help from our families now to be sure the year gets off to a terrific start. Please check your email to read an important message sent July 18 about registration procedures that need to be completed for the new school year. Online registration begins Aug. 1 and must be completed by Aug. 12. Be sure to pay your school fees by Sept. 1 through your Infinite Campus parent portal. Classroom assignments will be communicated Aug. 22 via Infinite Campus as well. If you have difficulties logging in, please contact Campus Help at email@example.com.
5 ways to stay connected at Woodside
Our newsletter, Woodside World, is sent to parents each Friday during the school year to inform you about what is happening at school and provide opportunities for involvement. Here are some tips to keep you connected and informed:
- Look for the links under Community Events in the lower right corner to find afterschool and community activities for your children. Paper flyers are no longer sent home with students.
- Whitelist addresses with our domain (@hamilton.k12.wi.us) by adding them to your contacts or configure your junk or SPAM filters so they are recognized as safe.
- Check your email junk folder if you have not received a school newsletter in a week.
- Do not use the unsubscribe option at the bottom of our email messages. Instead, go into the Infinite Campus Portal and change your email address or settings. When an email is unsubscribed using the option on the newsletter, the district is not able to send to that address in the future. This includes messages sent from our school and all other communication from the district or other schools.
- Be aware that if you forward a message, the recipient is able to unsubscribe your email address from our system without your knowledge.