Woodside Elementary School, a beautiful building on a hilltop setting, is an exciting place where children learn and grow. Providing academic excellence while nurturing the whole child summarizes the focus of this professional learning community. Staff, students and parents work together to create a strong community that encourages enthusiasm for teamwork, continuous growth and learning for children and adults.
- Parent-teacher conferences: grades 6-8, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; grades K-5, 4 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., February 11
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S BIRTHDAY, February 12
- No classes, teacher in-service, February 12
- VALENTINE'S DAY, February 14
- SUSAN B. ANTHONY'S BIRTHDAY, February 15
- PRESIDENTS' DAY, February 15
- Woodside Market Day
, Woodside - Gym, February 16, 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Woodside The Traditional Table Pick Up, Woodside - Gym, February 18, 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Woodside spirit day, February 19
- FULL MOON, February 22
At a glance
W236 N7465 Woodside Road
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 820-1530
Fax: (262) 820-0314
Principal: James Edmond, Jr., Ph.D.
Associate Principal: Linda Hake
Student enrollment: 639
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.