Woodside Elementary School, a beautiful building on a hilltop setting, is an exciting place where children learn and grow. Providing academic excellence while nurturing the whole child summarizes the focus of this professional learning community. Staff, students and parents work together to create a strong community that encourages enthusiasm for teamwork, continuous growth and learning for children and adults.
- NATIONAL AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH, February 1
- GROUNDHOG DAY, February 2
- FULL MOON, February 3
- Woodside Home & School meeting, Large Group Area, February 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Parent-teacher conferences: grades 6-8, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; grades K-5, 4 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., February 12
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S BIRTHDAY, February 12
- No classes, teacher in-service, February 13
- VALENTINE'S DAY, February 14
- SUSAN B. ANTHONY'S BIRTHDAY, February 15
- PRESIDENTS' DAY, February 16
At a glance
W236 N7465 Woodside Road
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 820-1530
Fax: (262) 820-0314
Principal: James Edmond, Jr., Ph.D.
Associate Principal: Linda Hake
Student enrollment: 656
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.