Woodside Elementary School, a beautiful building on a hilltop setting, is an exciting place where children learn and grow. Providing academic excellence while nurturing the whole child summarizes the focus of this professional learning community. Staff, students and parents work together to create a strong community that encourages enthusiasm for teamwork, continuous growth and learning for children and adults.
- Woodside Father-Daughter Dance: The King's Ball, Gym, March 6, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME begins (advance clocks one hour at 2 a.m.), March 8
- Hamilton second semester term I ends, March 9
- Parent-teacher conferences, grades 9-12, March 10, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Woodside Home & School meeting, Large Group Area, March 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Hamilton Scheduling Portal closes for Course Verification, March 12
- Parent-teacher conferences, grades 9-12, March 12, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- No classes, teacher in-service, March 13
- ST. PATRICK'S DAY, March 17
- THE GREAT HUNGER IN IRELAND, March 17
At a glance
W236 N7465 Woodside Road
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 820-1530
Fax: (262) 820-0314
Principal: James Edmond, Jr., Ph.D.
Associate Principal: Linda Hake
Student enrollment: 656
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.