A train analogy can be associated with Willow Springs Learning Center, due to its many additions and changes. As many educational needs have been identified, the school has created additions — unit by unit — that constitute the entire building.
Fall K4 registration January 26-30
Registration for four-year-old kindergarten for the 2015-16 school year will be held the week of Jan. 26-30 at Willow Springs from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m., with additional evening hours on Wednesday, Jan. 28 until 6:30 p.m.
To complete registration, parents need to bring an original birth certificate, their child's immunization records and, if this is their first child in the school district, two documents with proof of residency is also required (a current utility bill, tax bill, rental agreement, mortgage payment, etc.).
If you know of anyone who is interested in registering for next year, please have them call the school at (262) 255-6190 if they need additional information.
- FULL MOON, June 2
- Willow Springs Branching Out ceremony, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, June 9, 9:45 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
- Last day of classes, June 10
- Hamilton second semester ends, June 10
- Fourth quarter ends, June 10
- Teacher work day, make-up day if school is closed two times during the year, June 11
- Make-up day if school is closed three times during the year, June 12
- Hamilton Graduation, Gym, June 13, 1 p.m.
- FLAG DAY, June 14
- ROBERT LA FOLLETTE SR. DAY, June 14
At a glance
W220 N6660 Town Line Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Phone: (262) 255-6190
Fax: (262) 255-4149
Principal: Erin Steiner
Student enrollment: 252
Morning: 8:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon: 12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.