A train analogy can be associated with Willow Springs Learning Center, due to its many additions and changes. As many educational needs have been identified, the school has created additions — unit by unit — that constitute the entire building.
Fall K4 registration January 27-31
Registration for four-year-old kindergarten for the 2014-2015 school year will be held the week of January 27-31 at Willow Springs from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., with additional evening hours on Wednesday, January 29 until 6:30 p.m.
To complete registration, parents need to bring a birth certificate, their child's immunization records and, if this is their first child in the school district, proof of residency is also required (a current utility bill, tax bill, rental agreement, mortgage payment, etc.).
If you know of anyone who is interested in registering for next year, please have them call the school at (262) 255-6190 if they need additional information.
- Parent-teacher conferences, grades 9-12, March 11, 3:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Parent-teacher conferences, grade 9-12, March 13, 3:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Willow Springs no classes, March 14
- FULL MOON, March 16
- Willow Springs Parent Group presentation: "Building Moral Intelligence", March 20, 6:30 p.m.
- Willow Springs Music and Muffins, March 26
- Willow Springs Music and Muffins, March 27
- Third quarter ends, March 28
- Half-day early release, March 28
At a glance
W220 N6660 Town Line Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Phone: (262) 255-6190
Fax: (262) 255-4149
Principal: Margaret Tackes, Ed.D
Student enrollment: 271
Morning: 8:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon: 12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.