A true middle level education philosophy exists at Templeton Middle School where high quality education focuses on academic achievement, rigorous and challenging classroom activities and individual student needs.
- Marcy third grade concert, Gym, May 28, 1:30 p.m.
- FULL MOON, June 2
- Templeton grade 7 choir concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, June 2, 7 p.m.
- Templeton grade 8 band concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, June 3, 7 p.m.
- Templeton Home & School board meeting, June 5, 9:15 a.m.
- Hamilton second semester ends, June 10
- Fourth quarter ends, June 10
- Last day of classes, June 10
- Templeton grade 8 completion ceremony, Hamilton Gym, June 10, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Teacher work day, make-up day if school is closed two times during the year, June 11
At a glance
N59 W22490 Silver Spring
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-6477
Fax: (262) 246-0465
Principal: Paul Mielke, Ph.D.
Associate principal: Brad Hoffmann
Student enrollment: 1,047
Starting Time: 7:25 a.m.
Ending Time: 2:35 p.m.