A true middle level education philosophy exists at Templeton Middle School where high quality education focuses on academic achievement, rigorous and challenging classroom activities and individual student needs.
- LEIF ERIKSON DAY, October 9
- Templeton make-up picture day, Gym Lobby, October 9, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Templeton Home & School board meeting, October 9, 9:15 a.m.
- CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS DAY, October 12
- Hamilton first semester term I ends, October 13
- Templeton Home & School general meeting, October 14, 9:15 a.m.
- Templeton Scholastic Book Fair (ends Oct. 22), Library, October 16
- Parent-teacher conferences: grades 6-12, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; grades K-5, 4 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., October 22
- No classes, October 23
- RED RIBBON WEEK (ends Oct. 31), October 23
At a glance
N59 W22490 Silver Spring
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-6477
Fax: (262) 246-0465
Principal: Paul Mielke, Ph.D.
Associate principal: Brad Hoffmann
Student enrollment: 1,047
Starting Time: 7:25 a.m.
Ending Time: 2:35 p.m.