A true middle level education philosophy exists at Templeton Middle School where high quality education focuses on academic achievement, rigorous and challenging classroom activities and individual student needs.
- Templeton MAP testing begins (ends May 15), April 27, 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Hamilton second semester term II ends, April 28
- Marcy first grade concert, Gym, April 29, 6:30 p.m.
- Marcy kindergarten concert, Gym, April 30, 6 p.m.
- Half-day early release, May 1
- FULL MOON, May 3
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK, May 3
- CINCO DE MAYO, May 5
- Templeton grade 6 band concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, May 5, 7 p.m.
- Templeton grade 7 band concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, May 6, 7 p.m.
At a glance
N59 W22490 Silver Spring
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-6477
Fax: (262) 246-0465
Principal: Paul Mielke, Ph.D.
Associate principal: Brad Hoffmann
Student enrollment: 1,047
Starting Time: 7:25 a.m.
Ending Time: 2:35 p.m.