A true middle level education philosophy exists at Templeton Middle School where high quality education focuses on academic achievement, rigorous and challenging classroom activities and individual student needs.
- MEMORIAL DAY, May 30
- Templeton band to march in Sussex parade, May 30
- Templeton grade 8 band concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, June 1, 7 p.m.
- Templeton Home & School board meeting, June 2, 9:15 a.m.
- RAMADAN begins, June 6
- Fourth quarter ends, June 8
- Hamilton second semester ends, June 8
- Last day of classes, June 8
- Templeton grade 8 completion ceremony, Hamilton Gym, June 8, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Teacher work day, make-up day if school is closed two times during the year, June 9
At a glance
N59 W22490 Silver Spring
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-6477
Fax: (262) 246-0465
Principal: Paul Mielke, Ph.D.
Associate principal: Brad Hoffmann
Student enrollment: 1,001
Starting Time: 7:25 a.m.
Ending Time: 2:39 p.m.
Templeton Middle School videos
Links to past Completion Ceremonies and live broadcast of 2016 Completion Ceremony which will be held June 8 at 6 p.m.