A true middle level education philosophy exists at Templeton Middle School where high quality education focuses on academic achievement, rigorous and challenging classroom activities and individual student needs.
- No classes, October 24
- Templeton band and chorus fundraiser begins (ends Nov. 10), October 27
- Templeton Ski Club info meeting, October 27, 5 p.m.
- HALLOWEEN, October 31
- NATIONAL NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH, November 1
- STANDARD TIME (move clocks back one hour at 2 a.m.), November 2
- Templeton Forensics Club sign-up begins (ends Nov. 14), November 3
- Templeton grades 7 and 8 boys' basketball sign-up begins (ends Nov. 7), November 3
- ELECTION DAY, November 4
- First quarter ends, November 5
At a glance
N59 W22490 Silver Spring
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-6477
Fax: (262) 246-0465
Principal: Paul Mielke, Ph.D.
Associate principal: Brad Hoffmann
Student enrollment: 1,053
Starting Time: 7:25 a.m.
Ending Time: 2:35 p.m.