A long tradition of providing excellent educational programming combined with innovative, committed staff members makes Maple Avenue Elementary School an outstanding place of learning. Along with its emphasis on increasing student achievement, Maple Avenue is a nurturing learning environment where students’ efforts, achievements and positive behaviors are acknowledged and celebrated daily.
Fun Run Thanks
- Maple spirit day; Family Fun Night and book fair, Gym and Large Group Area, February 5, 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- CHINESE NEW YEAR, February 8
- Maple book fair, Large Group Area, February 8, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Maple book fair, Large Group Area, February 9, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- ASH WEDNESDAY, February 10
- Maple book fair, Large Group Area, February 10, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Maple wears red, white and pink day, February 11
- Parent-teacher conferences: grades 6-8, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; grades K-5, 4 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., February 11
- Maple book fair, Large Group Area, February 11, 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- No classes, teacher in-service, February 12
At a glance
W240 N6059 Maple Avenue
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-4220
Fax: (262) 246-3914
Principal: Kristin Koeper-Hamblin
Student enrollment: 423
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.