A long tradition of providing excellent educational programming combined with innovative, committed staff members makes Maple Avenue Elementary School an outstanding place of learning. Along with its emphasis on increasing student achievement, Maple Avenue is a nurturing learning environment where students’ efforts, achievements and positive behaviors are acknowledged and celebrated daily.
Fun Run Thanks
- Maple Home & School meeting, Large Group Area, March 10, 7 p.m.
- Parent-teacher conferences, grades 9-12, March 11, 3:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Maple Market Day pick-up, Large Group Area, March 12, 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Parent-teacher conferences, grade 9-12, March 13, 3:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Maple kindergarten music program, Gym, March 13, 6 p.m.
- FULL MOON, March 16
- Maple wears green day, March 17
- Maple grades 4 and 5 choir concert , Hamilton Fine Arts Center, March 20, 6 p.m.
- Maple Talent Show rehearsal, Gym, March 25, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Maple popcorn sale, March 26
At a glance
W240 N6059 Maple Avenue
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-4220
Fax: (262) 246-3914
Principal: Kristin Koeper-Hamblin
Student enrollment: 462
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.