A long tradition of providing excellent educational programming combined with innovative, committed staff members makes Maple Avenue Elementary School an outstanding place of learning. Along with its emphasis on increasing student achievement, Maple Avenue is a nurturing learning environment where students’ efforts, achievements and positive behaviors are acknowledged and celebrated daily.
Fun Run Thanks
- NATIONAL AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH, February 1
- GROUNDHOG DAY, February 2
- FULL MOON, February 3
- Maple spirit day; spiritwear sale begins (ends Feb. 20), February 6
- Maple Family Fun Night and book fair, February 6, 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Maple book fair, Large Group Area, February 9, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Maple book fair, Large Group Area, February 10, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Maple book fair, Large Group Area, February 11, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Maple Market Day pick-up, Gym, February 11, 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Parent-teacher conferences: grades 6-8, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; grades K-5, 4 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., February 12
At a glance
W240 N6059 Maple Avenue
Sussex, WI 53089
Phone: (262) 246-4220
Fax: (262) 246-3914
Principal: Kristin Koeper-Hamblin
Student enrollment: 442
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.