A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- Lannon Market Day pick-up, October 21, 5 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Lannon Home & School meeting, October 21, 7 p.m.
- RED RIBBON WEEK (ends Oct. 31), October 23
- Parent-teacher conferences: grades 6-12, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; grades K-5, 4 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., October 23
- No classes, October 24
- HALLOWEEN, October 31
- NATIONAL NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH, November 1
- STANDARD TIME (move clocks back one hour at 2 a.m.), November 2
- ELECTION DAY, November 4
- First quarter ends, November 5
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 276
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.