A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH, March 1
- Deadline for early admission requests to 5-year-old kindergarten or first grade for the 2015-16 school year, March 1
- YOUTH ART MONTH, March 1
- CASIMIR PULASKI DAY, March 4
- FULL MOON, March 5
- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME begins (advance clocks one hour at 2 a.m.), March 8
- Hamilton second semester term I ends, March 9
- Parent-teacher conferences, grades 9-12, March 10, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Hamilton Scheduling Portal closes for Course Verification, March 12
- Parent-teacher conferences, grades 9-12, March 12, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 289
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.