A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK, May 1
- Lannon band recruiting night, Maple gym, May 3, 6 p.m.
- HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY (at sunset), May 4
- CINCO DE MAYO, May 5
- Half-day early release, May 6
- Lannon Muffins with Mom, May 6, 7:30 a.m.
- MOTHER'S DAY, May 8
- Lannon and Woodside grade 5 band concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, May 16, 6 p.m.
- Lannon Home & School meeting, May 17, 7 p.m.
- Lannon spirit day, May 20
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 294
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.