A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK, May 3
- FULL MOON, May 3
- CINCO DE MAYO, May 5
- Lannon Muffins with Mom, May 8, 7:30 a.m.
- MOTHER'S DAY, May 10
- Lannon Spring Sprint, May 15, 2:20 p.m.
- Lannon and Woodside grade 5 band concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, May 18, 6:30 p.m.
- Lannon Home & School meeting, dinner, May 19, 6:30 p.m.
- No classes, make-up day if school is closed once during the year, May 22
- MEMORIAL DAY, May 25
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 289
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.