A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- Lannon picture day, September 3, 9 a.m.
- LABOR DAY, September 7
- PATRIOT DAY, September 11
- ROSH HASHANAH begins, September 13
- ROSH HASHANAH ends, September 15
- HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH (ends Oct. 15), September 15
- Lannon Home & School meeting, September 15, 7 p.m.
- MILDRED FISH HARNACK DAY, September 16
- WISCONSIN DAY, September 16
- U.S. CONSTITUTION DAY, September 17
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 289
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.