A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- HALLOWEEN, October 31
- NATIONAL NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH, November 1
- STANDARD TIME (move clocks back one hour at 2 a.m.), November 2
- ELECTION DAY, November 4
- First quarter ends, November 5
- FULL MOON, November 6
- Half-day early release, November 7
- VETERAN'S DAY, November 11
- Lannon fundraiser pick-up, Gym, November 12, 3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- AMERICAN EDUCATION WEEK, November 17
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 289
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.