A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- Lannon Market Day pick-up, May 26, 5 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Marcy third grade concert, Gym, May 28, 1:30 p.m.
- Lannon spirit day, May 29
- FULL MOON, June 2
- Last day of classes, June 10
- Hamilton second semester ends, June 10
- Fourth quarter ends, June 10
- Teacher work day, make-up day if school is closed two times during the year, June 11
- Make-up day if school is closed three times during the year, June 12
- Hamilton Graduation, Gym, June 13, 1 p.m.
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 289
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.