A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- Lannon Market Day pick-up, September 23, 5 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- ROSH HASHANAH begins, September 24
- BULLYING AWARENESS DAY, September 24
- ROSH HASHANAH ends, September 26
- Lannon spirit day, September 26
- FRANCES WILLARD DAY, September 28
- MAHATMA GANDHI'S BIRTHDAY, October 2
- Half-day early release, October 3
- YOM KIPPUR, October 4
- FULL MOON, October 8
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 276
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.