A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- No classes, April 24
- No classes, April 25
- Lannon Market Day pick-up, April 29, 5 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Half-day early release, May 2
- Lannon Muffins with Mom, Gym, May 9, 7:30 a.m.
- FULL MOON, May 14
- Lannon and Woodside grade 5 band concert rehearsal, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, May 19, 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Lannon and Woodside grade 5 band concert , Hamilton Fine Arts Center, May 19, 6:30 p.m.
- Lannon Home & School meeting, dinner, May 20, 6:30 p.m.
- Make-up day classes in session, May 23
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 276
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.