A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- Parent-teacher conferences, grades 9-12, March 11, 3:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Parent-teacher conferences, grade 9-12, March 13, 3:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- FULL MOON, March 16
- Lannon Home & School meeting, March 18, 7 p.m.
- Lannon Spirit Day, March 21
- Lannon Market Day pick-up, March 25, 5 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Lannon grades K-2 choir concert , Hamilton Fine Arts Center, March 25, 6:30 p.m.
- Lannon grades 3-5 choir concert, Hamilton Fine Arts Center, March 27, 7 p.m.
- Third quarter ends, March 28
- Half-day early release, March 28
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 276
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.