A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- Lannon registration, August 6, 1 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- FULL MOON, August 10
- Teacher work day, August 25
- Teacher in-service, August 26
- Lannon kindergarten and new family dinner, August 26, 5 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Lannon Meet and Greet, August 26, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Teacher in-service, August 27
- Teacher in-service, August 28
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 276
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.