A major renovation and addition in 1996 transformed the 60-year-old school into an excellent facility that meets the needs of students today while maintaining its physical lannon stone attributes. The 65,000 square foot addition created a new gymnasium, six new classrooms and an office area. The renovation remodeled the old gymnasium into a spacious library, enlarged classrooms and updated electrical, heating and plumbing systems to current standards.
- Lannon spirit day, January 30
- NATIONAL AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH, February 1
- GROUNDHOG DAY, February 2
- FULL MOON, February 3
- Parent-teacher conferences: grades 6-8, 3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; grades K-5, 4 p.m. - 7:45 p.m., February 12
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S BIRTHDAY, February 12
- No classes, teacher in-service, February 13
- VALENTINE'S DAY, February 14
- SUSAN B. ANTHONY'S BIRTHDAY, February 15
- PRESIDENTS' DAY, February 16
At a glance
7145 N. Lannon Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Phone: (262) 255-6106
Fax: (262) 255-4185
Principal: Richard Ladd
Student enrollment: 289
Starting Time: 8:35 a.m.
Ending Time: 3:25 p.m.