The 2014 Summer Opportunities Program will be offered this summer. Here are some important dates:
- Classes run Monday, June 23 to Friday, July 18 (unless noted otherwise).
- No school on Friday, July 4.
- Brochures and registration forms will be emailed to parents on Friday, April 4. They will also be available on the district website.
- Registration begins April 9 and will continue through May 9.
- Online registration begins at 6 p.m. and is highly recommended. Online registration information has been provided to help parents understand how the process works.
- Walk-in or mailed registrations will be held and processed beginning at 7 p.m. in the order in which they were received.
- Payment for classes is due May 9. Important: Seats in registered classes may be forfeited if payment is not received on time.
For more information, please call the Summer Opportunities office at (262) 255-3653.