The 2016 Summer Opportunities Program will be offered this summer. Here are some important dates:
- Classes run Monday, June 20 to Friday, July 15 (unless noted otherwise).
- No school on Monday, July 4.
- Brochures and registration forms will be emailed to parents on Monday, April 4. They will also be available on the district website.
Go to: www.hamilton.k12.wi.us under the “Opportunities” section.
- Registration begins April 6 and will continue through May 13.
- Online registration begins at 6 p.m. and is highly recommended. Online registration information will be provided to help parents understand how the process works.
- Walk-in or mailed in registrations will be held and processed beginning at 7 p.m. in the order in which they were received.
- Payment for classes is due May 13. Important: Seats in registered classes may be forfeited if payment is not received on time.
- To ease the amount of traffic, the district will offer a free shuttle bus to transport students to and from Hamilton High School. Shuttle buses will pick up students at 8:15 a.m. from Village Park in Sussex and at Lannon, Marcy and Woodside elementary schools and transport them to Hamilton High School. These students will be transported back to Village Park, Lannon, Marcy and Woodside elementary schools at approximately 11:45 a.m. If you choose to take advantage of the free shuttle bus, please sign up at the time of registration. Space is limited.
- Dairyland will also pick up and drop off students at a designated location within the district for a fee.
For more information, please call the Summer Opportunities office at (262) 255-3653.