Hamilton announces October students of the month
Friday, November 16, 2012 9:56 am
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
- Keeley Hayden, applied engineering and technology;
- Breanna Hertzberg, art;
- Ian Kloehn, business education;
- Mitchell Hudson, communication arts;
- Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
- Joseph Klobukowski, fitness education;
- Melody Zimmerman, mathematics;
- Jessica Hutchison, music;
- Megan Beardsley and Aaron Sonnemann, science;
- David Hanson, social studies; and
- Grace Thompson, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.