Hamilton announces May students of the month
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:11 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May. They are:
- Mitchell Hudson, applied engineering and technology;
- Collin Schulz, art;
- Elizabeth Hinkley and David Conrad, business education;
- Cassidy Pilo, communication arts;
- Brianne Snow, family and consumer sciences;
- Matthew Young, fitness education;
- Alaina Eckert, mathematics;
- Blaine Rakowski, music;
- Taylor Mears, science;
- Katlyn Pollari, social studies; and
- Sarah Miskowski, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.