Hamilton announces April students of the month
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 8:03 am
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April. They are:
- Tyler Polaski, applied engineering and technology;
- Kimberly Winter, art;
- Grace Thompson, business education;
- Austin Kendziorski and Christopher Semega, communication arts;
- Tori Meyer, family and consumer sciences;
- Devin Sartler, fitness education;
- Kevin Fantl, mathematics;
- Leah Stapelman, music;
- Aaron Konop, science;
- Kendall Sherman, social studies; and
- Katie Rajchel, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.