Hamilton announces March students of the month
Wednesday, April 04, 2012 7:27 am
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March. They are:
- Christopher Semega, applied engineering and technology;
- Samantha Englert, art;
- Daniel Smith, business education;
- Jacob Meleski, communication arts;
- Ryan Schissel and Megan Heitman, family and consumer sciences;
- Austin Mitzel, fitness education;
- Taylor Mears, mathematics;
- Shelbey Keel, music;
- Michael Scott, science;
- Evon Selestow, social studies; and
- Lydia Salus, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.