Hamilton announces February students of the month
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:26 am
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February. They are:
- Shane Tennyson, applied engineering and technology;
- Amy Zoulek, art;
- Riley Feldmann, business education;
- Rachel Klima, communication arts;
- Jennie Scholl, family and consumer sciences;
- Anna Selestow, fitness education;
- Leah Stapelman, mathematics;
- Brian Kerber, music;
- Peter Herrmann and Nikole Simmerman, science;
- Kate Wehrman, social studies; and
- Alissa Krenke, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.