Hamilton announces March students of the month
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:55 am
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March. They are:
- Scott McGinnis, applied engineering and technology;
- Lucas Keller, social studies;
- Lauren Wirsbinski, business education;
- Kathryn Le Claire, communication arts;
- Adam Boehlke-Dalgren and Bailey Hallio, art;
- Mackenzie Latt, mathematics;
- Nicholas Kidrick, fitness education;
- Brittnee Tomaszewski, family and consumer sciences;
- Jasmine Badreddine, world languages;
- Jennifer Potts, music; and
- Corey Last, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.