Hamilton announces May students of the month
Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:20 am
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May. They are:
- Bradly Holtman, applied engineering and technology;
- Brandon Hoefer, social studies;
- Daniel Baker, business education;
- Holly Heckendorf, communication arts;
- Frances Van Eyck, art;
- Grace Thompson, mathematics;
- Sarah Driscoll, social studies;
- Alexander Dowlding, fitness education;
- Lauren Munson, family and consumer education;
- Ryan Hanrahan, world languages;
- Blaine Rakowski, music; and
- Elliot Toy, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.