Hamilton announces May students of the month
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:00 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for May. They are:
- Robert Albrecht, world languages;
- Matthew Blackwell, science;
- Stacy Bonesho, family and consumer education;
- Shannon Desorcy, social studies;
- Bradley Helm, fitness education;
- Bryan Jerde, communication arts;
- Justine Rosenthal, business education;
- Joseph Rusch, communication arts;
- Katherine Smaglik, art;
- Daniel Spangenberg, applied engineering and technology;
- Markie Tank, mathematics; and
- Kelson Zarling, music.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.