Hamilton announces November students of the month
Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for November. They are:
- Lukas Ballo, business education;
- Ashley Dunn, applied engineering and technology;
- Danielle Emmer, family and consumer education;
- Alyssa Gohr, art;
- Brandon Hagenow, fitness education;
- Robert Jaeger, mathematics;
- Courtney Meidenbauer, science;
- Cody Neverman, world languages;
- Ian Read, music;
- Michael Ruminski, communication arts;
- Jason Steller, mathematics; and
- Elliot Toy, social studies.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.